Copy and paste and full in your own answers, just because you can. Lol these things we’re fun to do back in the MySpace days, anyone remember these?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30a.m. And then went back to sleep until 9:30a.m.
2. How do you like your steak?
On someone else’s plate lol I don’t like steak
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hobbit (part 1)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere that is secluded and surrounded by woods and nature.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
I’m not a huge fan of meat in general
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
My kitchen.. I prefer making my own food
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
None, the husband drives, I don’t.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Dresses, skirts and flowy tops.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
The Black Forest
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on what is in the cup 😉
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, Red Wings
19. How many siblings?
3 half brothers, 3 half sisters and a younger brother.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Reading, Crocheting, Sewing, nature watching, learning… I have tons of pastimes.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I don’t know.
22. Bird watcher?
Absolutely. I adore birds.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
a calico female cat named Hnoss, a yorkiepoo dog named Alexander, and 4 hens and a rooster.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
a lot of things. An author, a teacher, a morgue employee, an astronaut, a sniper in the military… I chose being a mom instead.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Laying on the floor reading books next to the plug-in nightlight at night.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both but if I could only choose one, I would choose cats because they are more self sufficient.
29. Are you married?
Yes, in September we will have our 4 year anniversary of when we met in person.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, 5 of them.
32. Any pet peeves?
Whistling, clapping and gum chewing drive me nuts. Whining also drives me crazy.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
All of them! I have never met a pizza I didn’t like. Though I do adore a pineapple topped pizza. So I guess that can be my favorite.
34. Favorite Flower?
Purple Roses, though I love flowers in general, especially wild flowers.
35. Favorite ice cream?
I don’t really like ice cream. I guess, cookie and cream of I have to choose one.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chik Fil A
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
None, however I didn’t get my license until I was 24.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Red Heart Yarn
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t own a credit card but if I did, I’d max it out at a flea market, craft store or book store lol
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No. I’m not really a spontaneous person I guess lol
41. Like your job?
I’m a stay at home mom and homemaker, what could be better than that!?
Yes, I prefer it uncooked.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Going to Frankenmuth, Michigan.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My mother-in-law, husband, and 11 year old, ate with Chris, Justina and their five children on Saturday after the Scottish festival.
45. What are you listening to right now?
My ceiling fan.
46. What is your favorite color?
Dark Purple and Black.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?